Monday, July 28, 2014

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What do you think of 3D movies?
I have yet to see one of the newer kind. I'm not a fan generally--the glasses give me a horrible case of motion sickness--and I don't see the need for me to be IN the movie. I got to watch, not participate.
2) If you could learn one extreme sport for free, what would it be?
Since there is literally no way this will every happen, I've always thought street luge looked like a complete blast, and dangerous as HELL!
3) What nearby museums, galleries, or theaters are your favorites?
There is a local (live) theater that was built about 125 years ago and has been refurbished and kept fairly current with lights and staging. The theater companies that use it do a nice job, but we haven't been to a show in a long time. Maybe I should see about season tickets this year.... There's a train museum fairly close by, but no actual art galleries of note. However, we're a mere 90-minute train ride from one of the world's biggest cities full of almost all the art, architecture, museums, and theater I could want.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo
I really love butterflies. Just pictures--in real life they sort of scare me, although not as much as moths.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.