Saturday, June 7, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. V is for VACATION: Where is a place you’d really like to take a vacation trip to if money were no object?
Australia and New Zealand. A slow tour, several weeks long at least. I'd like to go back to Russia and some nearby countries (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan), too.
2. V is for VACILLATE: Do you consider someone who changes his opinion on something weak or wise?
Depends on a lot of things. One thing is how often these changes occur, and how thoughtful they are. Generally, though if someone thinks something through and changes his mind, I give him a lot of credit for admitting he was wrong.
3. V is for VACUUM: As a general rule, how often should a common area like a living room be vacuumed?
When there are crumbs sticking to your feet. I don't know, really--weekly? More if you have very small children and/or pets. Less if it's just you and you're fairly neat.
4. V is for VAGAS: Have you ever experienced lightheadedness or actually fainted from having blood drawn or seeing blood?
No. I don't faint, but I do get wibbly-wobbly in my gut once in awhile. It's not the blood; it's watching the needle going in.
5. V is for VEXILLOLOGY: Other than the United States, which country’s national flag do you like most?
I'm partial to the flags of the United Kingdom, but there are some really lovely flags out there. For a cool variant, though, you can't beat Nepal.
6. V is for VINOLENT: What is your favorite kind of wine?
I'm quite partial to Gewürztraminer, which isn't easy to find in most restaurants, but I have a small stash here at home.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.