Five Random Questions
- Would you sell your soul to the devil and what would it take?
- Who do you think will be the first 5 people you meet in heaven?
- Is life more fair to some then others?
- Do you think some people are just born unhappy?
- If you could have a magical power (like the charmed ones), what would it be?
It's unlikely, although for my son or an iced sugar cookie...anything's possible.
Ellen, Dad, Nathanael, Mom, and Jean. In that order, and followed quickly by MIL, FIL, and several dear friends.
"More fair"? Hmmm, we all deal with shit. Some shit is pretty major and obvious (think Anne Frank level), some is not. It's really how we deal with it all, though. Don't expect fair; nobody promised life would be fair.
No. I think that's a function of nurture. But I think some people are more prone to sensitivity to pain, which can lead to unhappiness. But see above: it's about how we deal with it.
Invisibility is my go-to for this.