Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Sammy
  1. A breakfast sandwich is typically made with some kind of bread with egg, cheese, and some kind of breakfast meat. What’s the best variation on this theme you’ve tried, or what variation would you like to try?
  2. I don't really understand why it has to be 'breakfast meat'--my favorite breakfast is cold pizza from the night before, so a pepperoni and mozzarella ciabatta with tomato sauce sounds about right for breakfast for me.
  3. A sandwich cookie is typically made with two thin cookies with some kind of sweet, creamy filling. What’s the best variation on this theme you have tried, or what variation would you like to try?
  4. Ice cream between soft chocolate cookies.
  5. A melt sandwich (such as a tuna melt) is typically some kind of bread with some kind of filling plus some kind of cheese, grilled or fried until the cheese is melted. What’s the best variation on this sandwich you’ve tried, or what variation would you like to try?
  6. Great, now I'm hungry for tuna melt...at 10 a.m.!
  7. If all you do is smear some peanut butter and jelly between two slices of bread, you have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. What do you do in order to make yours just a little better?
  8. I never use jelly. We never even have any jelly or jam in the house (unless we just had or are having company). I use honey exclusively.
  9. What are your thoughts on sprouts in a sandwich?
  10. I don't mind them if it's a cold healthy-ish sandwich already: tuna, chicken, whatever. Not on a burger or a hot sandwich, though.

4 sweet-talkers :

Carol said...

I love ice cream sandwiches, especially when the edge is rolled in chocolate chips.

Kwizgiver said...

I didn't even consider pizza as my alternative to a breakfast sammy. I adore pizza for breakfast!

Cat. said...

At this point, maybe we should only point out where our opinions diverge. ;-)

Pizza for breakfast is a whole mixture of awesome, from the actual taste to the sense that I'm breakin da roolz to just being the perfect mixture of most every food group (if done right).


Cat. said...

Also, Carol: CHOCOLATE CHIPS?!! Wowza, great idea!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.