- When have you had to choose the lesser of two evils?
Every day. It's a constant battle, in greater and lesser proportions.
- When have your good intentions resulted in something awful?
Mostly this happens when I don't think through what consequences might be. I often try to help people by doing stuff for them, when really they'd be better served doing it themselves in order to "own" it.
- In your experience, have two wrongs ever made a right?
Maybe not a right, but sometimes a not-so-bad.
- When have you had to let virtue be its own reward?
This usually involves me not trumpeting around how wonderful I handled something.
- What is the worst toll stress has ever taken on you?
The last four years haven't been good. I've gained a lot of weight, added some interesting awful habits to my repertoire (which I'm trying to un-add), screwed up my long-term health, and it's not over yet.