Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The For Old Times' Sake Meme

When was the last time you swam in a pool?
The last time I was IN a pool was a VERY long time ago. I haven't put on a swimsuit in at least 5 years, so let's go with that.
Do you like to party?
Not so much, really.
Describe the shirt you're wearing?
It's a dark blue shirt with dark orange screen-printing which reads [Sparky's] University with the crest in the middle.
What is one feature film that you don't like?
"Snow Dogs" is my go-to on this. What a waste of time.
Would people describe you as happy?
Some might. Others might describe me as delusional.
Sleep with or without clothes on?
With. Well, with pajamas.
Does it bother you if people swear around you?
Only if it's lazy and they don't even recognize it as swearing.
Do you prefer Wednesdays or Thursdays?
Thursdays.
Like to travel?
Yes.
Think you're attractive?
I don't usually scare small children or break mirrors.
Are or were you a good student?
I was. I am.
Are you currently happy?
Getting there.
Colored or black-and-white photo?
My profile picture on Facebook is color. I don't do much b&w stuff.
Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
Hell to the NO!
Do you drink?
Every day. I haven't had anything alcoholic in several weeks.
Do you make fun of people?
Mostly to their faces.
Do you think dreams eventually come true?
If you work hard at them. Unless, of course, you mean actual dreams, in which case, I really hope my recent ones don't. They've been particularly strange.
Favorite fictional character?
From a book: Laura in the "Little House" books. From film/TV: Jean-Luc Picard.
Go to the movies or rent?
Rent.
Have you ever moved?
Yes, I'm over the age of 18. Hasn't everyone moved at least out of their parents' house ONCE?
Have you ever stolen anything?
Yes, but not since I was a kid. Except, I suppose, the random paperclips and pens I forgot to give back from offices and work.
How's the weather right now?
GORGEOUS: 51 and sunny.
Last time you cut your hair?
March 7.
Last person you talked to on the phone?
Some random person while I was on the Reference Desk at work on Friday. Not a lot of phone calls going on in my personal time.
Last time you showered?
This morning.
Loud or soft music?
Depends on the music and if I'm doing anything else with the music.
McDonalds or Burger King?
McD's. Our BK in town only hires idiots. If I'm going elsewhere, I might hit a BK.
Night or day?
DAY!
Number of pillows?
I sleep with one, but read with two under my back.
Piano or guitar?
I can noodle stuff out on the piano (or keyboard), but I like both instruments just fine.
Current longing?
Mountains and childhood.
Current disappointment?
Recidivism.
Current annoyance?
My tailbone still hurts.
Last thing you ate?
Froot Loops.
Last thing you bought?
Breakfast this morning.
Pick a lyric, any lyric or a song...
"Right now, she's probably up singing some white-trash version of Shania karaoke."
Pick a movie quote...
"'Surely you can't be serious.' 'I am serious...and don't call me Shirley."

2 sweet-talkers :

Bev Sykes said...

I'm surprised at how many people chose Thursday. I don't think I've read anybody who chose Wednesday (yet). I wonder why that is!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Oh man, of course we move and we drink all the time.... Lol! You and Stacy, so far, caught those. Good Eye!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.