Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Stuck on You (2012)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) This upbeat song is from a CD called The Bright Side. What is brightening your world this fine Saturday?
The warm, spring temperatures and sunshine. Yay, winter is dead!
2) Our featured artist Meiko sings, "You are the one I can see having fun with ...". When is the last time you laughed hard? Who were you with?
It's been a little while, maybe a couple of weeks. Pretty sure I was here at home with my boys. I don't remember the subject.
3) She also sings, "I must confess when I wear this dress I feel like dancing ...". Does your mood have an impact on what you wear?
Yes. And sometimes I wear certain things in hopes that it will help my mood improve. Today's attempt at the latter pretty much fell flat.
4) In this video, she accidentally drops one of her meatballs on the floor. Do you believe in "the five second rule," which states that if food has been on the floor less than five seconds it's still OK to eat? Or, after it hits the floor, is the next stop always the garbage?
In our house, it's a three-second rule, and it depends on the food. Anything damp goes into the trash. Solids get checked for "add ons." At least I do that. No clue what Beast's routine is.
5) Despite her exotic-sounding name, Meiko was born in Atlanta, home of the Braves. Do you plan on going to the ballpark this season?
Nope. I suppose it's possible we'll meet up with my nephews again--it was fun last summer--but there are no plans to go for the game itself.
6) Meiko recently posted a photo of herself in DisneyLand posing with Goofy. Who took the most recent photo of you? What were you doing?
I did: I took a picture of my turquoise toes after I did them last night:
7) Are you stubborn?
Hell to the yeah.
8) Let's visit your bathroom: What color is your toothbrush?
Rather forward, aren't you? Actually, I don't know the answer to this question. I know it from the bristles, which are less destroyed than Beast's.
9) Which would we find: bar soap or liquid soap?
In the powder room, you have a choice. Otherwise, it's all liquid.

4 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

Turquoise is a daring choice. I haven't had my spring pedi yet and you gave me a new shade to consider.

Kwizgiver said...

Nice pedi! I've got a coral color on my toes and fingers. :-)

Cat. said...

Gal, we have a Thing tomorrow with People Who Care About Appearances, and I put off scheduling a pedi all week. So, I did it myself, with Loreal polish from Walgreens. ;-)

Kwiz: Weirdly, coral was my other option of the two I bought yesterday morning.

Helena said...

Turquoise tootsies look fab!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.