Saturday, April 5, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. N is for NAEVUS: Do you have a birthmark? If so, and you can share in mixed company, where is it located?
I have one on my right earlobe. It's fairly inconspicuous. There are rumors of others, as yet unconfirmed.
2. N is for NATATORIUM: Do you own a swimming pool? If not, have you always wished you did?
No, and no. I'd like a hot tub, but the upkeep sounds like a PITA.
3. N is for NEIGHBOR: Of your immediate neighbors, what percentage of them do you know by name?
I would say 85-90%. I don't ever remember the next-door woman's name, but I know her husband and kids (mostly). In ten years, I've spoken to her 3 times--she's NEVER outside--even less than I am. And the rest I know by name.
4. N is for NERVOUS: How nervous do you tend to get? Do you stress out easily?
I get anxious, yes. Overthinking is my middle name.
5. N is for NOTES: When you want to take notes about something, do you prefer to write them on paper or type them electronically?
Either way. I tend to do more writing, I think, when it comes to jotting things that pop into my head.
6. N is for NOVEL: What’s the name of the last novel you finished reading?
The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern. It's quite an odd book: beautifully-written and -balanced about a competition between two powerful magicians, a competition they did not instigate but are forced to carry out. Not linear. Lovely, but strange.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.