Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Zones
  1. Those silly TV programs showcasing supposedly funny videos often feature unexpected blows to someone’s Man Zone (you know, crotch shots). How amusing do you find these videos?
  2. Not so much. Like anything else, seeing the same thing over and over gets old fast.
  3. Athletes today often talk about being “in the zone,” attaining that state of mind where everything is both automatic and excellent. When did you last find yourself in the zone?
  4. I get there occasionally at work, but not too frequently. People like to interrupt me even with headphones on.
  5. What time zone do you live in, and is there anything especially good or bad about it?
  6. Central. I can't think of anything wonderful except that I don't have to stay up to 11 to see the end of the 'adult' prime-time shows. That's just nuts. But I DVR a lot of stuff anyway these days, so it's not as big a deal.
  7. An erogenous zone is an area of the human body that has heightened sensitivity, the stimulation of which may result in the production of sexual fantasies or sexual arousal (not to mention orgasm). What typically non-sexual part of your body is an erogenous zone?*
  8. Like I'm going there online?? hah
  9. Where can you get a really good calzone?
  10. I'm not a big calzone fan. I like ponzarottas better. And the best place for those is my former college town.
* Alternate question in case #4 is too personal or #5 is too stupid: In the Star Trek universe, a neutral zone is an area between claimed territories in space where bordering governments agree not to tread (else war is declared). Where in your personal or professional life are the neutral zones?
I would make that the drive to and from work. And, at work, when I have my "Leave me alone" cap on. 

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

#4 made me laugh out loud.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.