- What field trips, one from elementary school and one from high school, do you remember most fondly?
We went to the Natural History Museum and Planetarium almost every year when I was a kid. I loved the pendulum.
As a high school student, I pretty much have to say the Tournament of Roses trip. We marched at Knott's Berry Farm and Disneyland too, among other things.
- How does your handwriting today differ from your handwriting in high school?
It's less neat. Also less roundy-girly.
- What let's-pretend game did you most enjoy when you were a child?
All of them. Not a lot of kids in the neighborhood, so "Let's Pretend" was pretty much the major game.
- If you had to take the name of any one-named celebrity, whose would work best?
- A brain, a princess, an athlete, a basket case, and a criminal: Which of these roles will you take, and which friends fill the rest?
I'm going to use work-people to do this, I think.
Brain: Techie Librarian
Princess: Crazy Cat Woman [she only wishes]
Athlete: South America
Basket Case: Me
Criminal: Saint Steph [this is a play on some family connections and her job; she's not actually a criminal] [I think--lol]