Friday, April 4, 2014

Blogthings

You Are Grounded
You seek moderation in all aspects of your life. You believe in a still mind in this crazy world.

Others may not understand your pressing need for solitude, but you always know what serves you best. And that often means taking time out.

You are a stable force in others' lives. You aren't too stubborn to change, but you prefer change that is measured and for the better.

You are always mindful of how much you take on in your life. Your thinking gets quite scattered if you have too much on your plate.
I'm not at all sure how stable and influence I am overall, but I try. I do like my alone-time though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.