Saturday, March 1, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. I is for IAMATOLOGY: Which home remedy do you have the most success with?
Vitamin C. If I pound it immediately upon feeling slightly sick, I am guaranteed to kick it completely or knock it back substantially.
2. I is for IATOPHOBIA: Which type of doctor or medical expert do you fear visiting the most?
I'm not a huge fan of the eye doctor or the OB/GYN, but I don't really fear any of my doctors.
3. I is for ICON: Of the software icons on your computer, which one do you find yourself clicking on the most?
On my desktop it's definitely Chrome. Nothing else even comes close.
4. I is for INSTRUMENT: Which musical instrument would you be willing to ban from the world?
I'm not a big fan of the soprano sax, but I wouldn't ever try to ban music, even if I don't understand it.
5. I is for INVENTOR: What product do you like enough that you'd like to shake the hand of its inventor?
Book weights.
6. I is for INVISIBLE: If you had the chance to become completely invisible for a week, where's the first place you'd go?
Hmm...not sure. I'd probably hang out at work on a day when I was supposed to be there and see what people say about me not appearing (so to speak). Actually, though, I don't think I have much of a stake in finding this stuff out, so maybe I'd just go sit in random courtrooms and listen to cases, or visit a jail, or take some classes.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.