Saturday, March 22, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Nature
  1. When did you most recently feel like a salmon swimming upstream?
    I feel that way fairly often; I tend to be the argumentative one in meetings, trying to cover all the "what-ifs."
  2. When did you most recently feel like a sheep following the herd?
    On the interstate today when we got into traffic.
  3. When did you most recently feel like a dog whose bark is worse than its bite?
    Oh, this is totally me. I sound much more threatening than I actually am, all the time!
  4. When did you most recently feel like cat whom curiosity killed?
    I'm better at this than I used to be. I'm as nosy as they come, but I've started to realize that sometimes I just need to not know.
  5. When did you last keep the hours of a night owl?
    I've been staying up past my bedtime all week. Vacation ends tonight, though.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.