- What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath?
Regular toothbrushing and visits to the dentist, and sugar-free gum or mints in between meals if needed.
- What activity most recently caused you to be out of breath?
I'm badly, badly out of shape; I was zipping some stuff out to the car and when I came back in and sat down I was panting a bit.
- How does your breath smell right now?
Right now it tastes, strongly, of Emergence-C since I just chewed up two of them. I imagine there's a fake-orange scent right now. Probably the scent of "sore throat" too, whatever that smells like.
- What are some songs in your iTunes (or other media player) whose titles contain the word "breath" or "breathe?" Which is your favorite?
In Spotify, I've only got The Hollies' "The Air that I Breathe" and Todd Agnew's "This Fragile Breath." Of those two, I think the former is preferred--since I can't actually remember the latter one.
- What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath?
Probably my glasses, though I don't remember doing it lately.