Monday, March 31, 2014

Blogthings

Your Personality Faction is Abnegation
You are the type of person who is in this world but not of it. You step back and avoid reacting.

You want to be a force for good in others' lives, even if this means putting your own needs last.

You try not to overindulge or even get your emotions too heightened. You prefer a more Zen-like state of being.

You get the most joy from the happiness of others. You are willing to give up fleeting selfish happiness for the greater good.
I really need to read Divergent.... Oh, and this is completely not me; something has gone dreadfully awry with the Sorting Hat.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I enjoyed Divergent--more for the discussions I've had with my students about it than anything. :-)

Cat. said...

You are totally The Cool Teach! :-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.