Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
What Do You Like?
  1. What do you order to drink when you're at a fast-food restaurant?
    Large diet cola.
  2. What kind of dressing do you have on your salad when you eat out?
    Blue cheese, on the side.
  3. What do you like at those self-serve frozen yogurt places?
    I don't think there's one within 10 miles of me, though I hear there may be one opening near my workplace in the next few weeks.
  4. How do you like your popcorn?
    Hot and buttery with just a little salt.
  5. What kind of shampoo do you use?
    Whatever my stylist gave me for Christmas last.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.