Sunday, January 12, 2014

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Funk :: ...Soul Brother (actually, my first thought was a couple of friends from high school who shared this as a last name)
  2. Marketing :: Selling
  3. Standards :: Ethics
  4. Best friend :: Bud
  5. Search :: Find
  6. Pizza :: Papa Murphy's
  7. Jeans :: Lee
  8. Singapore :: Spitting
  9. Executive :: Premier
  10. Find :: Look

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Every time I read your answers, I wonder why I stopped doing this meme. Then your answers are in my head so I wouldn't answer on my own.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.