Friday, January 10, 2014

The Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Sleep

1. How many hours of sleep do you like to get in a night?
I would love to be out for a solid 7 hours in a row every night. That doesn't happen more than 3 times a week usually though. In a good week.
2. How many hours of sleep can you survive on indefinitely?
I've worked through 2-3 hours a night three or four nights running. It's not fun, and by the last day I'm beyond wrecked, but it's absolutely doable, contrary to my niece's whining about her baby waking her up and interrupting her 9-hour nights....
3. Do you enjoy napping?
Yes. I love naps!
4. The average amount of time it takes a person to fall asleep is seven minutes--do you tend to need more or less time than that?
Depends, but I think usually more. I usually read or do puzzles in bed, and if I'm tired and ready to sleep, that can take anywhere from 2-90 minutes to get me set to sleep. Last night I was reading a very good book and I finally had to put it down and do a sudoku because I was totally invested in the story.
5. If you were offered a pill that would enable you to sleep only two hours out of every twenty-four and remain fully functional, but you could never sleep more than that, would you take it?
No. I really do love to sleep. Especially this time of year when I am huddled under a heap of blankets marinating in body heat.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.