Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Ask Me Meme

1: What was the last argument you had about?
Hmm. I don't think I've argued with anyone this week.... Oh, wait: there was a patron who needed my help with her computer but when I tried to figure out why things were weird she got all pissy because she didn't tell me some rather critical information. I told her I wouldn't help anymore.
2: How long is your longest relationship?
My sister's known me for all 50 of my years. If you mean one I chose, then it's Laura whom I met when I was 5 or 6. And Beast and I have been married since 1986.
3: What is something not many people know about you?
My weight.
4: Two truths and a lie. Go.
1. I've been to jail.
2. I grew up in a house my dad designed and built.
3. My grandfather was an alcoholic.
5: Do you believe in fate/destiny?
Nope. I've answered this before here.
6: Where is somewhere you've always wanted to live?
I wouldn't mind living in England, though temporarily. A little house in the mountains is my dream.
7: Has there ever been a song that made you cry?
I cry a lot. "One"--especially the Mary J. Blige version--makes me cry almost every time. But it's far from the only song that brings me to tears.
8: Do you jump/scare easily?
Not really, certainly not compared to a couple of my co-workers.
9: Which birthday has been your favorite?
Been awhile since I've had a really outstanding birthday. Sixteen was good. Twenty-one too.  Several since them. I can't think of any recent ones that weren't fraught somehow.
10: Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested?
I've gotten a couple of tickets, yeah.
11: Have you ever been to a fortune teller?
Not really, no.
12: What's your favorite series of books?
The Little House books.
13: Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family?
Amy or Jenny...or maybe creepy stalker people who have read and memorized everything I've said in my blogs.
14: What is the weirdest thing you've eaten?
...honestly, I can't think of anything weird. Some foreign mystery food, but since I didn't know for sure what it was...I can't tell you.
15: List one of your quirks.
Quick subject changes in conversation.
16: State one bad habit of yours.
Nailbiting.
17: Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares?
Yup. It's part of why I don't watch them.
18: When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon?
About 10 days ago.
19: What was the last thing you did with your friends?
Well, there were friends at church today....
20: What's something that you like to do that others might see as weird?
Probably most of my life would be considered weird to someone.
21: What was the last trip you took?
We visited Sparky's college campus last fall. I think that's it.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I really can't remember the last real argument I had. I consider that a good thing.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.