The Fast Dozen Meme
- What is the last book that you passed on to someone else to read?
I haven't done this in a very long time. I've found that beloved books aren't universally beloved.
- The one song you secretly or not so secretly want to sing at karaoke?
Something really easy, that's for sure! Mostly because I secretly (or not) have zero interest in karaoke.
- If you had to pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
Jo. I'd probably stick with my dad's last name. I find it amusing.
- What do you wish your administrator or boss would notice?
How hard I'm working to NOT SCREAM AT certain people who ANNOY THE CRAP out of me at work.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Intentional and planned-out stupidity.
- What holds you back in pursuing your biggest dream?
- Why do you think you are a lovable person?
Hmm. Well, I don't stink, I don't snore (much, loudly), I can cook, I'm generally agreeable. What's not to love?
- If every day had an extra hour in it, what would you do with it?
- The last song you turned up in your car or house was?
I haven't listened to any music in the care lately. I did have the radio on yesterday while I filed paperwork but I honestly don't remember one single song.
- What is a secret talent you may have?
I'm really good at proofreading OTHER people's stuff. I can't find my own errors, but yours will be a piece of cake!
- Your favorite thing to do outside when it's not too cold out in the winter?
Stand in the sun and absorb Vitamin D.
- How do you respond if someone asks you an inappropriate or nosy question?
"Really?" Or I just laugh. You wouldn't believe how often I get asked weird things at work. Everything from "When are you due?" (uh, not pregnant) to "Are you sure you never worked in [nearby suburb]?" (yes, pretty sure I'd know if I had) to "How much do you make?" (public record, but you have to do the legwork).