Saturday, January 11, 2014

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
That's My Kind of Night
Unfamiliar with this week's song? Hear it here.

1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
Not catfish. I like shrimp, scallops, crab, lobster (in small amounts), octopus, squid, and most fish. Catfish is not my favorite, though.
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
The school's early claim to fame was being the first college in the state, so we were the Pioneers.
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
Nope. Not a fan of needles.
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam's?
Last September is nothing. I've found ten-year-old food in my fridge in the past! It's relatively tidy, and clean, but I don't examine all the labels regularly.
5) Which is more important to you -- saving time or saving money?
Time. I hate wasting time, and waiting. But then again, that's because I have enough money to be that way.
6) Sam's next door neighbor is named Jim. He's retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Camry. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
Across the street diagonally live John and Karen. He was arrested a couple of years ago for self-pleasuring in the parking lot of the nearest mini-market, and when he called his wife to tell her, she wrecked her car on the way over and got arrested for driving drunk. She's actually ok, he's a fuckin' creep: his 'thing' is to stare at the women in the neighborhood whenever we're outside: mowing the lawn, talking to each other, playing with our kids, gardening.... CuhREEPee. We're also pretty sure he smacks Karen around at least occasionally. He's the outlier; every other one of the neighbors is completely awesome.
7) What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
I think it was, unfortunately, a Publisher's Weekly for work earlier in the week.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
Uh, yeah. It's no longer dark blue; it's medium gray. Gross. But I'll wait till I know we're going to be above freezing for more than 10 minutes.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
I didn't have my alarm set this morning. I woke up around 7, I think, but then mostly dozed till I got up about 8:45.

2 sweet-talkers :

katie eggeman said...

What a horrible excuse for a neighbor.

Kwizgiver said...

My weekend goal is to sleep in and doze tomorrow morning.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.