Sunday, December 1, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Suck it, Nerds!

What would you totally eat right now?
We're sort of redoing Thanksgiving dinner right now (we didn't celebrate till yesterday): Beast is having mashed potatoes (round 2 3 4? I'm having stuffing and a piece of blueberry pie (shortly).
Do you always wear a certain piece of jewelry?
Pretty much always have on my engagement and wedding rings, and my anniversary ring.
What kind of jeans do you like?
Lee. Also, Gloria Vanderbilt for "fancy" jeans.
What's something on your want list?
I would like to be more organized in my use of time.
Is animal print tacky?
Depends on when/where it's used. I only wear it in a very ironic way.
Give me a good quote that you like.
My, Miss Bossy Boots! OK, here ya go: "Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another." (Ambrose Bierce)
Do you bite your nails?
Yes, and it's been a rough month or two...they are very short.
What kind of smells do you like?
I like the smell of clean. And babies; I got a my baby-smell fix yesterday yay!
Do you wear perfume or cologne?
I do: either VS or Gossip.
What do you think is overrated?
Baseball, and most movies.
Next movie you want to see?
I really really need to learn to read ahead...sigh. I'm kinda jonesing to see "Catching Fire.
Would you change your eye color if you could?
Nope. I don't mess with my eyes unless absolutely necessary.
And what are your goals for the remainder of this year?
I'd like to keep the stress level extremely low.
When is the last time you were at the hospital?
About 55 days ago bringing Beast home.
Who introduced you to your current significant other? If you’re single, who introduced you to your last ex?
Beast was in the same chemistry class freshman year of college as my roommate and decided he wanted to get to know her better so he showed up in our dorm. She ignored him completely but I talked to him and he just kept coming back. Eventually, we started talking more seriously, and then dating.


This is, somewhat fittingly, the Devil's Post: Number 6666. ROFLWTFBBQ!!!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I truly enjoyed Catching Fire. Left me wanting more.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.