Saturday, December 21, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

How many times per day do you…
1. …check your email?
My personal email is always open on whatever computer I'm on, including my smartphone, and I keep an eye on the tab to see if anything has come in. My work email is always open at work and on my phone, but I only check it occasionally on my laptop. All of this is to say that I check it obsessively.
2. …send an email?
I sent 14 today, mostly from work. On Thursday I sent 25, also mostly work-related. Yesterday, when I didn't work, I sent one...and it was work-related.
3. …post a tweet or status update on social media?
Far too often. It probably averages two to three times a day.
4. …make a telephone call?
Perhaps 3 times a week. At most.
5. …visit a website to check the news?
Not very often...maybe twice a day on average at most.
6. …drive a car?
I drive to work and back, and usually go somewhere for lunch on those days. I have meetings a couple of times each week in the evenings. The rest of the time is entirely dependent on whether I absolutely HAVE to leave the house.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.