Saturday, December 7, 2013

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Mother Goose, May I?

  1. Have you any wool?
    Not much. I'm somewhere between allergic and sensitive to lanolin, so I don't wear a lot of straight wool.
  2. How mony men have ye?
    Well, there's Beast. And Sparky. And Ruka and Pinto, but they're technically not men, unless rodents can be men....
  3. How does your garden grow?
    In December? Not so well outside, and I'm afraid I've killed a Marley recently indoors. :(
  4. Pussy cat, pussy cat, where have you been?This week has been...trying. I've been just getting through the days, one slog at a time.
  5. What are little boys made of?
    "Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails"...and dirt and B.O. and a lot of shoving and general physicality. Except, y'know, for those boys who are NOT AT ALL like that. But in my house...the stereotype is true. ...sigh.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.