- How do you like to be treated when you're feeling really sick?
I like to be pretty much ignored, except if I need help with something (like a ride to the doctor because I've gotten REALLY sick).
- What's something you do when you're really sick that doesn't make any sense or defies conventional wisdom?
Depends on the sickness I've got. I do a lot of snacking and reading, which is the opposite of what Beast does.
- When was the last time you were out of commission for an extended time?
Last winter some time. I don't really crash that often, mostly because I take it seriously when I start feeling lousy.
- What's the most unusual diagnosis you've had for an illness, if you don't mind my asking?
I got 'walking pneumonia' as a tween which always brings to mind some weird images. I was sick as a dog, about as sick as you can be and not be hospitalized. My introduction to codeine....oooh, flowwwwwttteeeeeee.....
- When you feel you're about to come down with something awful, what steps do you take to beat it back?
Vitamin C, lots of water, and rest, rest, rest. I'm a big believer in sleeping it away.