ID Part 2
- How familiar are you with the plants and trees in your area?
I'm relatively familiar with them, because they are different from those I grew up with. This should not be construed to mean that I can identify by name a lot of them, of course!
- How familiar are you with the wildlife in your area?
Pretty familiar. I live in a semi-rural subdivision, so I see a lot of critters both in my yard and in the trips around the area: raccoons, possums, deer, squirrels and chippies...I even saw a coyote once.
- Can you name the makes and models of five of your friends' cars without looking?
I can name my neighbor's new car because Beast went with her to buy it, and about two others. I think. I'm not great with cars.
- How many of your co-workers' spouses and kids can you name?
Most of them. Most everyone has worked there for awhile and I've met a good percentage of the families over the years.
- If you had the radio on whatever station is playing current hits, how would you do at naming the songs and artists you heard?
Not very well. I don't listen to radio much.