- What item in your wardrobe do you wish was better-fitting?
- What role in a play, musical, or television program would be a terrible fit for you but is still something you wish you could try?
- Which furnishing in your home clashes most with the others, for whatever reason?
- What item in your possession are you using for something other than its intended purpose?
- What's something others expect of you that you are just not comfortable with?
Pretty much everything, yo. I'm working on trying to get back into some of my old capris and prettier blouses, but at this rate they'll be woefully out of fashion.
Anything from "A Chorus Line"--I can't dance at all, but oh, would I especially love to play Diana.
Everything in my house clashes with everything else; we don't shop to match. Right now I'm looking at my dining room chairs--square tops, solid wood top to bottom--and the chairs at the counter in the kitchen--rounded tops, relatively cheaply made. Oh, well, they are the same color at least. We have tables in the living room that are three different 'shades' of wood, none of which actually match the built-in cupboards.
I'm using the couch as a table for the granola I just finished...does that count?
Being normal, conforming. I have a hard time taking orders, or following 'suggestions', about normal behavior.