Sunday, June 30, 2013

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. How old is your microwave oven?
It came with the house, and we moved in just about 10 years ago; the move-in anniversary is this October. Still works fine. My only complaint is that, because it's an over-the-stove model, the light under it gets too hot--it has actually melted the plastic containers in the cupboard next to it!
2. How many television sets do you own?
I think we have two in the house at this point. Sparky has one for his dorm room.
3. What type of cell phone do you own?
It's a Samsung. I got it last fall. LOVE it!
4. How much else besides making calls do you use your cell phone for?
I rarely use it as a phone. I text, IM, play games, look stuff up online, keep lists, track on my calendar, use the alarm function, take pictures, watch for weather updates, figure out where I am/where I'm going.... Seriously, if I could marry a machine, I'd have to think hard about why NOT marry this thing.
5. Do you still have a landline in your home?
Yup. That's the number I use for all the telemarketers. You don't get my cell # unless I know you personally. In fact, it's only in the last few months that I've given it out to my doctors.
6. Do you have a single-serve coffee maker like a Keurig, or is yours a more traditional multi-cup model?
I have a coffee-maker I got a couple of years ago and the percolator we got as a wedding gift 27 years ago. I think I might still have a two-cup too? I don't drink coffee and Beast and Sparky rarely do, so they are all only used when we have company. Honestly, I wouldn't even have to own one except the geographically-nearest family member to us is a coffee snob and I got sick of hearing her bitch whenever she visited. Someday I'll have the nerve to just tell her to shove it, but...the timing hasn't been right yet.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.