Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Currently...

Thinking about: leaving for Mother's Day Dinner very shortly (can I finish this first??).

Feeling: hungry but content.

Reading: a book on the English language, a mystery (on CD in the car), and a couple of religion-y books that I've been plowing through slowly for awhile.

Listening to: at this moment, I can hear a lawn mower, and fingers on keyboards: mine and Sparky's.

Wondering: about whether Ham and Kate will have a boy or a girl.

Looking forward to: finding out the answer to above, and also the actual permanent arrival of spring (it's barely 50 out right now...brrr)

Missing: my mom and mother-in-law.

Watching: NOTHING! Just this screen.

Eating: I've had a mini-bagel, a handful of mini-rice cakes and about 3 cups of celery today. I'm ready for dinner!!

Making me happy: the fact that my son's home and the sun is shining and I have a (general) plan for the day.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.