Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Wish List Meme, part one

1.) What are 3 things on your wish list and why?
I want to lose weight (I have to lose weight according to my doctor), I want to stop being so lazy, and I would love to go on a cruise around the Mediterranean.
2.) What do you miss about your childhood?
I miss not having responsibilities and being energetic and excited enough to run around and play and get sweaty and not worry about any of it.
3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends?
Today I helped Beast finish fixing part of one of our cars. I guess...well, what constitutes spare time? I'm doing laundry right now, and I should clean the guinea pig cage and tidy up for the cleaning ladies tomorrow....
4.) What do you appreciate most in your life?
So many things: good friends, job, husband, son, extended family.
5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Yes. OK, yeah, I'd pick having enough money and good health.
6.) If you could go back in time would you and why?
Only to visit. This week I've become very intrigued by what my mother's life was like in 1943 and 1944.
7.) Favorite game as a child?
Jacks.
8.) What is your dream career?
I'm in it.
9.) What do you do in your free time?
Did we not cover this in question 3?
10.) Favorite clothing stores?
Kohl's, Old Navy, and (believe it or not) Farm & Fleet.
11.) What TV shows can't you live without?
We're watching Hardcore Pawn right now, but I really love all those initially shows: NCIS, NCIS:LA, CSI, SVU, etc.
12.) 3 things you need in your life are:
Calm, organization, and someone to make me stop eating.
13.) What can't you sleep without?
Q U I E T.
14.) What are you currently a nerd for?
Oh, just every-damn-thing. Probably easier to say what DOESN'T make me nerd out.
15.) What is your favorite seasoning?
Pepper. Black pepper.
16.) What is your favorite wild animal?
Wolf.
17.) Name 3 of your favorite childhood shows:
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie.
18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be?
Someone in a Star Trek movie. Not sure who, except I wouldn't ever wear a red shirt.
19.) Favorite vegetable?
Celery.
20.) Favorite Fruit?
Apples.
21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it?
Sparky.
22.) What do you put on hotdogs?
Ball-park dogs get mustard and ketchup, maybe some chopped onion. At home, I'll eat 'em right out of the package, plain.
23.) Do you play online games?
Huh, yes, unfortunately.
24.) What's your favorite way to get inspired?
Just sit down and do the work.
25.) Do you have a middle name?
Yes. Yes I do.

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I loved those shows, too. It was tough to choose three.

Anonymous said...

I liked those shows as well. Sometimes it's nice to watch something that's just good fun without all the cussing and violence.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So you like our new host? Great! :)

I {heart} Rhody said...

I liked your answer, that you're in your dream job. Congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.