Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Back 15 Meme

15) How do you vent out your anger?
Stomp around, write (this is a bad idea), growl at people...and eventually calm down to plot my revenge.
16) Favourite toy as a child?
Toy cars. Jumprope. Dolls. Jacks. Books, though I suppose those aren't precisely toys.
17) Favourite season?
Fall. Or autumn since we're being all British here.
18) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office?
Well, yyyes. Or at least the occasional card. OK, so yeah, I don't actually get letters, not personal ones very often.
19) When was the last time you laughed hard?
In the car while taking Sparky back to college this afternoon.
20) What is on the floor of your closet?
Dust. Several laundry baskets--mostly empty since I did laundry today--shoes...and a packed back for emergencies.
21) Are you any good at drawing?
No. I doodle with the pros, but not representative of anything but geometry, and the occasional pine tree.
22) What did you do last night?
Came home from work, made dinner with Sparky, ate, watched Friday's CSI:NY, went to bed. Woke up with a VERY itchy eye at about 1, so I guess that's morning by then.
23) What are you most afraid of?
I'm mostly afraid of something awful happening to a loved one.
24) Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger?
Cheese, of course.
25) Favourite dog breed?
Hypoallergenic if I'm going to be around much. Actually, though, I really don't care: dogs = yay.
26) Favorite day of the week?
...and suddenly we're NOT British anymore! I like Mondays, actually.
27) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in?
Three states.
28) Diamond or pearl?
Turquoise, all things being equal.
29) What is your wish for this new year?
I would really like a long stretch of boredom, and the motivation to get healthy.
30) New year resolutions:
Don't make 'em.

2 sweet-talkers :

Mr said...

Not many people noticed the one question that d favorite spelled the American way. lol extra points for you! Have a great week!

Michele said...

I didn't notice that the two 'favorites' were spelled different either, lol. Nice catch. I love turquoise too!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.