Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One

1) What side of the heart do you draw first?
The side to my left, I think. But I just checked to be sure and I can go either way. I'm assuming this is the traditional "valentine" heart, by the way, since I'm pretty sure I couldn't draw either side of an anatomically-correct heart.
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
I can't swim, so the whole diving thing doesn't happen. So, I guess that means nose=unplugged.
3) What color is your razor?
Peach and white. I don't buy pink if I can avoid it.
4) What is your blood-type?
O+ Yeah, they love me at the blood centers.
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
No one. Really? Yuck.
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
Oh, hell, I don't know. Probably like most mythology, whatever people say about me is based on a sprinkling of fact.
7) How do you feel about carrots?
I like them much better now than I did as a child.
8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
Four. There are four back-up chairs in the front closet, and we have a window seat that has been employed as seating as well.
9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
Baby. She's the only one I haven't heard from or about in a decade.
10) Do you know what time it is?
Yes. ... Oh, you want me to tell you the time? It's 18:44:51 GMT -6 as I type this.
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?
...the fuuuu...?
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
Phone for help, yell for help, pound on the door....sit and wait. I wonder if I started singing if people would rescue me faster...?
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum?
Peppermint. I'm a huge Eclipse chewer. ...er, well, I mean I frequently grab a piece instead of eating.
14) All’s fair in love and war?
No. I've come to the conclusion that there's nothing fair at all about this world.
15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
I ... don't think so? Maybe a little mental crush on the Prez.
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning?
I can compose a coherent sentence using only words I know, which is a bit of an improvement over this question. And yes, I do occasionally use words I'm not 100% sure of in order to sound more impressive to impressionable people. I'm not proud.
17) Do you like to sleep?
Oh, hell YES! However, over the past month or so, I've been having some very disturbing dreams; not nightmares, just ... uncomfortable, stress-y, strange. Hard to explain.
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time?
I know two states that don't.
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
OK, that one I do know, mostly.
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang?
No. I have no interest in driving around in a banana.

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I've been waking up in the middle of the night with strange dreams, too. Fortunately, I go right back to sleep and forget them quickly.

Mr said...

Drive around in a banana, lol now that is all I am going to picture whenever I see a yellow car. Have a great week :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.