Saturday, January 19, 2013

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Bette Davis Eyes

1) Has anyone ever told you that you resemble a celebrity?
Nope. I look like everybody's neighbor/librarian/grocery checker.
2) Is there an actress or actor whose movies you make it a point to see?
There are a few actors I appreciate a great deal, but I do not make it a point to see every movie Harvey Keitel is in, no.
3) We're stopping for refreshments before we go in to see the movie. What's your refreshment stand order?
Large diet cola, popcorn with butter and maybe some kind of candy.
4) When did you last consume an alcoholic beverage? What was it?
I haven't had a drink in over a month. Maybe more than that, in fact. I'm sure it was a vodka-something, or maybe a glass of white wine on Thanksgiving
5) Are you jumpy? Do you startle easily?
No.
6) Do you wear a watch?
No.
7) When was the last time you tried a new restaurant?
Last Wednesday. I had lunch with an old friend in the new taquería in town. It was delicious, inexpensive, and not overly-much. Downside: my coat still smells like food.
8) What color is your wallet?
Dark green. Similar to this, with just the G.
9) How much does it have in coins right now?
Probably about $1.50 at most. I tend to unload change as fast as I can.

1 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

Cool wallet! I need quarters for laundry, so I empty mine out pretty regularly,too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.