Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Let me get that for you.

2. Lots of people are going through a lot of bad things right now.

3. Listen here: I told you to stop that.

4. I don't know what you're talking about!

5. When I was younger, I thought I'd never get old.

6. It is to laugh!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to matching up calendars so they all match, tomorrow my plans include working until 2, and maybe having lunch with someone, and Sunday, I want to not pass out at Sunday School so that I can still function at work (yes, again)!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hope you don't pass out, too!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.