Saturday, December 15, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. O is for OATMEAL: What does your ideal breakfast meal look like?
I can't abide the sight of oatmeal, though I can't actually remember ever tasting it. I think I remember enjoying Cream of Wheat as a child, but again the sight of it is a major turn-off. I usually have something involving a bagel for breakfast, with or without cheese, sometimes purchased at McD's.
2. O is for OBESITY: How achievable do you believe your “ideal” weight actually is?
It's not really achievable at all. I'm not very motivated to work my way back down.
3. O is for ODOR: Which odor do you enjoy the most in a kitchen?
Vanilla, or baking bread.
4. O is for OIL: How much did you last pay per gallon for gasoline?
I think it was $3.49 that day. Having just checked GasBuddy the price is now down about 20 cents, and I need to fill up again soon. Hurrah, for a change.
5. O is for OVEN: Which food is your particular specialty?
I rock at mac-n-cheese, and I bake pretty well too, though I don't do it very often.
6. O is for OZ: Which character from The Wizard of Oz movie is your favorite?
The quick-and-dirty answer is Toto. To be honest, I've always at a soft spot for Dorothy--in spite of her being kind of a p.i.t.a. character--simply because she and my mom shared a name. It's a little more complex than it sounds. Also, I looooaaaathe Glinda!

1 sweet-talkers :

Stacy said...

Yum! I haven't had macaroni and cheese in a long time. Now I have a lunch plan for tomorrow ;)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.