Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I saw an awful lot of Kleenex today.

2. When am I going to feel better? ...just a hint, please!

3. Once is enough.

4. People are the same today as they were in times past.

5. The road led uphill and disappeared.

6. Nothing looks the same in the morning light.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed with a bottle of Nyquil, tomorrow my plans include work, and Sunday, I want to stay home but I have to work in the afternoon. Whee!

4 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. It's really not fun to snuggle up to Nyquil.

The Liebers said...

Feel better soon so y oh can enjoy some of your weekend!! :)

The Liebers said...

*so you...sorry

Cat. said...

Nyquil is just awful; I really hate the stuff.

I came home early from work, after stopping for more (daytime) cold meds, and took a 2-hour nap. ...sigh

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.