Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
The End of the Innocence

1) "The End of the Innocence" is one of Crazy Sam's favorite songs. Do you like it? Loathe it? Or is it before your time?
I love this whole album, actually, including this song. However, at the height of its popularity, I got awfully tired of hearing it on the radio.
2) Obviously Don Henley was a smoker back in the 1980s. Do you smoke? Are you a former smoker? Or did you never start?
I have never intentionally breathed in any sort of tobacco (or other) product.
3) Childhood is generally considered an innocent time. In what town did you spend yours?
I grew up in suburban Denver, in the house my dad built as soon as he was discharged from the Army after WWII.
4) Do you abide by "innocent until proven guilty?" Or did you come to your own, pre-trial conclusions about famous defendants like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson?
Well, I came to evidence-based conclusions on O.J. because I believe he was absolutely proven guilty. However, I do generally abide by the letter of the law, unless I'm reading a murder mystery.
5) Is there an old TV show whose cast you'd like to see reunite?
Not really. Everytime this is done, the people look so bloody OLD that it's depressing. Besides, most of the shows I like are either currently on the air or so old most of the actors are dead (or virtually so).
6) Do you know how to ride a horse?
I have ridden a horse. I wasn't particularly comfortable doing it.
7) You're ordering ice cream. Cup or cone?
Cup. Cones are useless--I eat too slow.
8) Do you believe a gentleman should help a lady with her coat?
If she wants him to. Then again, I think a lady (uggghhh) should help people who need/want help with their coats too. Also, are we living in 1966 with this question?
9) Which search engine do you use most often?
I'm sadly VERY much a Google girl.

2 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

I like your take on #7. I thought I went for the cup because I was too messy but no, it's because I savor my ice cream and I just take too long.

katie eggeman said...

You are right about #8, everyone should help everyone else with their coats if necessary.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.