Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Ain't No Other Man

1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?
I think the word "love" encompasses a lot of different relationships. So, yeah I think we can love more than one person in a lifetime. How boring life would be if we couldn't. However, I really do think that there are different kinds of commitments and promises, and if you promise to stick it out with one person forever, then you should do your best to honor that promise, unless there are damn good reasons for both parties.
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
I don't actually use one, but if I did, I would have this song for sure. It's in my Pandora and my Spotify playlists.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
I deserve an award for not screaming my lungs out at stupid behavior on a daily basis.
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
I use VS or really old Cindy Adams Gossip.
5) Do you have any allergies?
What am I not allergic to?? This has been another bad couple of days, and I have no idea what I got into that's making me so miserable.
6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Bagels, bread, pop, sliced cheese, greens (for the guinea pigs). Those are "every time I shop" purchases.
7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time?
Bewitched.
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
I mostly own solids but rather oddly today I'm wearing stripes. I think it's the only pair of striped socks I own, too.
9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?"
Age is a matter of mind, really, but I think by the time someone hits 40 they are almost certainly in the middle third of their life for sure. Old, as I told my dad when he turned it, is 70 (until I get there of course).

2 sweet-talkers :

The Gal Herself said...

Bewitched is a great choice! I prefer the original Darrin.

Kwizgiver said...

I remember being totally confused by the Darrin switch. I loved that show. All the kooky witchy relatives.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.