Saturday, October 27, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. H is for HABIT: Which habit would you most like to break?
After nearly 40 years, I think it would be asking a lot, but I would like to stop biting my nails.
2. H is for HAIR: How long have you maintained your current hairstyle?
Since April-ish.
3. H is for HAND: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.
4. H is for HEAT: During winter, to what temperature do you normally set your thermostat?
68 when we're home in the daytime, 64 at night. If we aren't home in the daytime, it's down around 60 till about half an hour before we get home.
5. H is for HIGHWAY: When the speed limit is 55, how fast do you generally drive?
58. On cruise.
6. H is for HYPOCHONDRIA: Which illness do you most fear?
I don't really fear a specific illness. I fear going blind though. However, watching my sister struggle with Parkinson's/MSA didn't encourage me that it would be a fun time.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.