Saturday, October 13, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. F is for FACE: Which part of your face would you most like to change if you had the money to do so?
I probably do have the money to change my face, if that was anywhere on my list of things to do. However, at my age I'm pretty used to the face I have, and I don't want to have to start over.
2. F is for FAST: What's the fastest speed you've ever traveled in a car?
Uhm, I recall a night racing down an expressway because we'd left our friends' house late for whatever we were heading to (a movie? play? who knows). I seem to remember something about 85 or 90 mph, possibly more...in traffic. It was NOT fun.

We may have been going faster when we were on the Autobahn in Frankfurt, but I was so freakin' tired I wasn't looking at the speedometer in the cab.
3. F is for FEAR: What single thing are you most afraid of?
I'm not afraid of things. I'm afraid of crowds of people--mob mentality scares the shit out of me--and pain and exposure.
4. F is for FORK: In a Chinese or Japanese restaurant, do you prefer chopsticks or a real fork?
I can use the chopsticks but feel like a showoff. So I usually stick to forks. ha ha ha
5. F is for FOWL: What is your favorite piece of chicken?
To eat, I presume? Thigh.
6. F is for FRUIT: If you could only have one kind of fruit for the rest of your life, which fruit would you choose?
Apples. I could pick a different kind every year and probably die before I got through them all.

1 sweet-talkers :

Diana_CT said...

I don't like crowds either, I get claustrophobic having all those people around me.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.