Saturday, August 25, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. When you're getting dressed, which shoe goes on first?
I think ... the right one.
2. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it with your fork?
Yes. Both: I cut it first, and then twirl any leftover long pieces.
3. Which single piece of jewelry do you wear most often?
I've been wearing the same wedding ring for 26+ straight years now, minus hospitalizations and times (like right now) when my hands are too swollen and hot to wear rings.
4. How many different cereals are in your pantry right now?
Three? Four? I almost never eat cereal, so those should probably get tossed. Like jelly/jam, I only buy it for "company."
5. How often do you swear?
Every damn day. Believe me, THAT was nothing!
6. Which cartoon do you recall most fondly from your childhood?
I loved Mighty Mouse and Underdog.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.