Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When we agreed that Beast needed surgery, we had no idea how much better he'd feel almost immediately!

2. I need to head out to the kitchen and make dinner very shortly.

3. It'll be a cold day in hell before I ever make money as a salesperson.

4. Ellis Island is a place I always wanted to visit, but haven't yet.

5. When I'm sad I try to figure out why; when I'm happy the reason(s) do(es)n't matter.

6. I know far too much about my community.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed--and sleep, I hope!--early, tomorrow my plans include seeing Amy for the first time in eons alone and Sunday, I want to get through work unscathed!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Ooh, Ellis Island is an awesome choice.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.