(Link in meme-roll)
The TV Show Meme
Before reading the questions: Pick 5 TV Shows you like. They can be past or present. Hint: pick shows that you are REALLY into. Hey! no peaking at the questions! List them:
[I'm going for symmetry here: all initials, all the time]
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? Ziva. While I love Gibbs, I wouldn't want to be him. And I love Ziva and also almost want to be her.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1? Hodges. I understand that he's written to be nerdy and annoying, but he's so idiotic (in a realistic way) that I mostly want to smack him with a latex glove whenever I see him.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4? I don't remember episode titles, but maybe the one where Danny and "Montana" realize they really like each other, and then Danny almost gets killed. On the other hand, I'm so excited that Stella is GONE that any episode Jo is in is a good one!
4. What is your favorite season of 5? I haven't watched these by season, having caught them mostly in reruns over the past several months. I like the earlier ones a lot, before Bensen and Stabler get as cynical, when Stabler's still married.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? I like the bromance between Sam and G.
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2? What's an anti-relationship? I do NOT want Abby and Tim to get together, nor would I be happy if Tony & Ziva started dating. They make good friends for each other.
7. How long have you watched 1? Since the middle of season one. And I've seen all the seasons (except the last one, I think) on DVD, thanks to Amy.
8. How did you become interested in 3? Sort of a natural drive to want to see what they'd do with NCIS in Los Angeles, plus LL Cool J = yummy. I'd watch him stand in line for 3 hours at DisneyWorld.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4? Favorite actor hands-down is Gary Sinise. I don't like his character, don't find him "cute" at all, but the man can act.
10. Which show do you prefer: 1, 2, or 5? I sort of listed them in order of preference so....1.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3? Has to be 1, especially since there are 8 more seasons of shows.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be? Lindsay. No surprise there, eh?
13. How would you kill off any character in 5? Hmmm, I'm not sure I would. Some of the ADAs are horrible, but the cast as a whole is good. Oh, the psych guy maybe: he can be rather annoying.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? It wouldn't be easy, but they have a similar vibe honestly. I think G and Mac would have some interesting conversations about terrorists.
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple. Henry and Morgan would be quite bizarre. However the episode with Morgan and Hodges was oddly sweet in spite of the fact that I can't stand him.
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5? I have some serious problems with some of the acting on 3; they often seem to be Acting instead of being their characters. So, 5. I rarely have to suspend belief on that show: Liv IS Liv. Munch IS Munch. And so on.