Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cinn's Friday 5 »

(Link in meme-roll)
Who is handling the hose here?

[01] Have you ever used a compass?
Yes. Badly. I don't get how they work.
[02] What kind of summer jobs did you have as a kid?
Babysitting, regular job, and helping around the house, mostly, through high school.
[03] If there are five available stalls in the restroom, which do you choose?
Second from the door, I guess.
[040 Who was your first love?
Isn't every girl's first love her daddy?
[05] What is the oldest piece of jewelry you own?
I have a necklace from Iran that is probably older than anything else; it was a gift, from friends of my parents.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.