Thursday, March 22, 2012

Overdue and Stolen Memes

(Both swiped from Kwizgiver)
overdue meme I originally did this one here.

1. What"s overdue for a good cleaning? My entire house.

2. What's overdue for some kind of professional examination, service, maintenance, or upkeep? Beast's back.

3. Who's overdue for a phone call or letter to you? S P A R K Y!! grrr

4. What's overdue for an appearance in your neighborhood? Honestly, what's overdue is snow, but I'm not complaining.

5. Who's overdue for a good comeuppance? I have a feeling things are rolling around to my way, at least at work.

* * * * *

stolen meme

1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? Hmmm....North Carolina sounds good for some reason.

2. Name three of your guilty pleasures. Blogging, taking lengthy baths, Sudoku.

3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is: the Tagalong. Man, I love those things.

4. What do you value most in other people? Honesty-with-tact.

5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? Stealing the previous answer: "sometimes I don't even bake the dough."

6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Oh, hell yeah. In fact, I try really hard to figure out where the silver lining, or at least what the lesson in the situation, might be. Sometimes it's pretty obscure.

7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? Hydra is amazing. So is St. Petersburg. Lake Baikal is astonishingly beautiful. And my Rockies, of course. Kinda depends on what sort of beauty you're in the market for.

8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? Yes. I can't have thoughts without there being feelings, and I am constantly testing my emotional temperature about whatever I'm thinking about.

9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. Good health insurance, good drugs, and friends.

10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? Oh my goodness! Yes, about 38 years ago.

11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? I stand at parade rest or attention. And I sing. I find the hand-on-heart thing uncomfortable.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I think the cookie dough question is just ridiculous. Is there anyone who doesn't eat it raw?

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.