Friday, March 23, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Spring has arrived, about 6 weeks early.

2. I'm in the market for a strong back available for transplant.

3. I forgot to water the plants on Tuesday!

4. Cheese and crackers for dinner is delicious! And easy.

5. Heads, shoulders, knees and toes. Eyes and ears and mou-uth and nose, headandshoulderskneesandtoes!

6. Walking is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat! And also, not humid.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending 4 hours alone, quietly so as not to wake Beast and maybe doing some dusting, tomorrow my plans include Skypng with Sparky, and maybe more dusting, and Sunday, I want to clean the guinea pig cage and (I hope) enjoy a clean house. Maybe I'll even make a hot meal for the first time since last Saturday night!

3 sweet-talkers :

katherine said...

i agree with you on #1.

Kwizgiver said...

I'm so afraid to believe that spring is really here. I mean, it is March in Northern Maine.

Cat. said...

I fully expect April to be one blizzard after another, and NOT the Dairy Queen variety...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.