Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Fill-In

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Welcome / "Fremder, Etranger, Stranger."

2. Birds singing and frogs croaking makes me jump for joy.

3. There's a bunny in the garage! [actually, Beast says he chased it out, but...]

4. Warm temperatures without humidity is the thing I love most about the weather right now.

5. Eyes front.

6.Someone to clean my house is what I'm eagerly awaiting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating outside and just enjoying the weather, tomorrow my plans include work (it's going to be a complete madhouse because of the golf thing), and Sunday, I want to get chores done and chillax!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm envious that your weather is so much nicer than mine that you can eat outside. Hope Saturday goes smoothly without the madhouse.

Stacy said...

So with you on #6!! Enjoyed these.

Roben-Marie said...

#4 is great! I love this time of year because I know how awful the humidity will be soon here in Florida! Hope you get to relax tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.