Monday, March 12, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Would you ever take a bouquet of flowers from a funeral or cemetery and give it to someone else?
Uhm, no. Mostly out of fear of being caught. But there is a fairly obvious difference between funeral flowers and "give to someone else" flowers, too, so unless the someone else was grieving, it would be a pretty big fail.
2) What didn't you get the first time through?
Patience. I've had to stand in the Patience Line multiple times just to get my fair share. Which doesn't seem right...or does it?
3) Would you rather be ugly and marry a good looking person or be good looking and marry an ugly person?
This question reminds me of this song:
I think that THINKing the other person is more attractive actually keeps people humble, though.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Testing. One. Testing [tap tap] Is this thing on? Actually, it reminds me of my college radio days. I used to have a great time doing radio shows. But I don't think I could do them anymore. I'm way Not-Hip, and the DJ's run the shows mostly from their own iPods nowadays.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.