Sunday, February 12, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday Seven

Name the seven foods on the list of 10 foods causing the most salt intake that you like the most.
  1. Breads and rolls
  2. Cheese
  3. Pizza
  4. Pasta dishes 
  5. Sandwiches
  6. Snacks
  7. Soups
But I'm assuming these are foods not made at home, in general, since my homemade bread has almost no salt in it, nor does the pasta sauce I make from scratch. And my sandwiches are pretty much salt-free too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.