Monday, January 30, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) If you could change your name, what name would you choose, and why?
I pretty much have, at least online, to Cat. short for The Cataloger. I wouldn't mind the name Jo, based on "Little Women" and my mom.
2) Describe your favorite type of pizza?
I really like California Pizza Kitchen's White Pizza: mozzarella, fontina, ricotta, parmesan, Pecorino Romano and sautéed garlic spinach + bacon
3) If you could get any tattoo for just a week, what and where would it be? Would you consider getting it permanently?
I wouldn't consider getting any tattoo permanently, but there are times I wouldn't mind having a little Opus (from Bloom County) to talk to.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I dunno--it looks like she's blowing snow, but I'm not particularly fond of that concept. Snow. Yuck.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.